Management of your business infrastructure can often be a time- and labor-intensive undertaking,
placing strain on already limited IT resources. At GeekNV, our Smart Hands services can eliminate/mitigate this
issue by providing experienced and skilled technicians, freeing up your IT personnel to concentrate on more
mission-critical tasks. Now you can maximize your data center investment by letting our Smart Hands technical
experts act as your on-site eyes, ears, and hands no matter where you are the GeekNV will be there when you can’t,
offering assistance with a full scope of services including remote management, installation, and troubleshooting.
Here is the short list of the service that we could do but it’s not limited:
- Inventory equipment.
- Record digital pictures.
- Record serial numbers and asset tags
- Interface cards
- Ladder rackin
Rack and Stack
- 1,2,4,8 unit device installation
- Switches, routers and storages
- Full-service installation and more.
- Assemble, install and maintain cabling.
- Structured cabling.
- Test/Verify the cable integrity
- Running the cables and extend from patch panel to equipment.
- Cable management
- Provide on-site technical assistance.
- Test carrier circuits.
- Preventive walkthrough
- Hotfix the failed gears
- Power cycling of equipment.
- Provide visual inspection of equipment.
- Replace or remove equipment.
- Add, remove or verify a demarcation
- Properly decommission process
- Erasing/degaussing the HDDs
- Handle equipment receiving,
- storage and cage delivery.
- Assist with uncrating equipment from boxes and ship replaced equipment.
- Move equipment within your space and cabinets.
- RMA process for failed/faulty parts